Key Hose Combat Ready
Key Hose Combat Ready
Part Number: KEY-COMBAT
The Combat Ready Attack Fire Hose by Key Hose is a double-jacketed attack line engineered from the inside out, with a unique one-piece “through the weave” construction. Combat Ready is designed for low-pressure high volume nozzles. Hose meets/exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961 and MIL-H-24606 standards with a range of high-vis colors to choose from.
Combat Ready is the double jacket attack line engineered from the inside out — delivering it all, higher flows, superior heat and abrasion resistance and increased durability. Combat Ready combines ring spun polyester staple fibers over an inner lining consisting of a one-piece extruded through-the-weave nitrile/PVC tube — making the tube, jacket liner and cover one complete assembly.
This legendary through-the-weave design reduces friction loss while providing unmatched kink resistance.
THE BEST ATTACK HOSE, GUARANTEED!
Designed for low pressure high volume nozzles, Combat Ready offers high flow capabilities to combat the most aggressive attack situations. The outer jacket is available with double dip “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced abrasion and moisture resistance. Features a 10-year warranty, which includes a 1-year warranty on wear and tear.
- Unmatched kink resistance.
- High flow capabilities/more GPM.
- Reduced friction loss.
- Superior heat resistance.
- Rugged durability.
- Double dip “Key-Lok” process standard.
- Designed for low pressure high volume nozzles.
- 1 year wear & tear.
- 10 year warranty.
- Diameters: 1 3/4″, 2″, and 2 1/2″
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Colors- Available in Clear, Green, Yellow, Orange
*Other colors available upon request
- Outer jacket is woven from ring spun staple polyester yarns over an inner liner consisting of a one-piece extruded through-the-weave nitrile/PVC tube.
- Combat Ready attack hose is treated with a special “Key-Lok” polyurethane based polymer impregnation for enhanced color and added abrasion resistance.
- Combat Ready is manufactured in a high-visibility fashion with two red or two blue stripes running the length of the hose for ease of identification.
- The minimum burst test pressure when tested in accordance to NFPA 1961on all Combat Ready hose shall be 1500 psi / 103 bar. Service test pressures stenciled on the hose shall be in accordance with current minimum requirements of NFPA 1962.
- Combat Ready hose meets and exceeds all performance requirements of NFPA 1961 and MIL-H-24606 latest edition standards.