- Protective Toe Cap: Anatomically formed and well-padded steel protective toe cap to meet ASTM 2413-11 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 standard for personal protection – protective footwear.
- Protective Flexible Midsole: Flexible protective stainless steel, cast into the sole, to meet ASTM F2413-11 and CAN/CSA Z195-2009 standard for personal protection – protective footwear
- Upper Material: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, and breathable.
- Moisture Barrier: CROSSTECH® footwear, 4 layers, waterproof and breathable, bacteria and chemical resistant, bloodborne pathogen resistant. Highly abrasion resistant and softly padded with breathable foam.
- Sole: Nitrile rubber shell sole, oil and fuel resistant, self-cleaning tread, high voltage resistant 14 KV.
- Insole: Anatomically formed, quick change, machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Footbed: Anatomically formed TEXON (fleece) absorbs moisture and supports ankle.
- Other: Reflective strips, profiled rubber toe cap, large boot straps on both sides, shin protection
- Extended Wear Program: Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished with original factory parts through a resole package. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, profiled rubber toe caps, soles, and insoles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized.
Part No. 501605 men, 501606 women
Size Men 5 – 16 & half sizes
Size Women 5 – 12 & half sizes
Narrow, Medium, Wide
NFPA 1971-2013, NFPA 1992-2012; CAN/CSA Z195-2009; ASTM F2413-11