- Inner Liner: Breathable and abrasion resistant inner lining.
- HAIX Climate System: Permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- Heel Grip: Specially designed heel for superior footholds on steep or uneven terrain.
- Protective Midsole: Non-heat transferring composite midsole offers perfect side stabilization for hiking.
- Upper Material: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, and breathable.
- Sole: Uniquely Vibram® designed rubber nitrile sole with a stable non-slipping sole edge for uneven terrain. Heat and flame resistant rubber 573° F.
- Insole: New softly cushioned insole for long wearing comfort. Insoles are quick change, machine washable with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Threads and Laces: All threads and laces are of flame resistant Nomex®. All HAIX boots come laced up.
- Extended Wear Program: Out of warranty footwear can be refurbished with original factory parts through a resole package. This package includes any necessary replacement or repair of stitching, profiled rubber toe caps, soles, and insoles. Footwear will be cleaned and deodorized.
Part No. 111005
Sizes: 5 – 13 & half sizes
Leg Height: 8 inches