Now get triple assurance with a single suit certified to NFPA 1991 base plus optional Flash Fire and Liquified Gas requirements. Frontline® 500 offers three-way protection – broad chemical holdout, plus flame resistance and superior radiant heat protection for the additional hazards encountered in a chemical flash-fire.
Features and Benefits
- Single garment eliminates need for typical 2-suit NFPA 1991 configuration
- Combines chemical, flash-fire and radiant heat protection in a single suit
- Seams are sewn and double heat-sealed/taped for added protection
- Large, expanded-view face shield improves field of vision
- Unique 2N1TM glove system prevents inner glove inversion when removing hands
- Hazmat response
- Chemical handling with potential for chemical flash-fire
- Vapor Total Encapsulating Suit – F5H58091: Front Entry, Expanded Back, Large PVC view window with FEP Overlay, Double-Taped Seams, Knee Reinforcements, 2 Exhalation Valves, 48” Gas-Tight PVC Zipper, Double Storm Flap with Hook and Loop closure, attached Sock boots with Boot Flap, Field Replaceable 2N1TM Glove System includes Butyl Gloves with specially attached Barrier Glove liner and knitted Kevlar overglove.
- F5H580 9Z: adds a reverse pull zipper
- F5H580 9C: CE marked Type 1aET, includes backpack reinforcement