Top level protection for demanding hazmat response.
- Greater than 8-hour holdout against hundreds of chemicals, with proven holdout against Chemical Warfare Agents (CWA).
- NFPA 1994 Class 2 – 2012 Edition style available.
- Many features and options in a wide variety of encapsulating suits and coverall styles.
- Available in hi-viz orange and charcoal gray.
- Hazmat response
- Chemical handling
- Refueling operations
- Petrochemical operations
- Hazardous material clean-up and remediation
- CWA incineration
- Gas-tight styles for Level A protection include front and rear entry, flat back or expanded back. Zytron 500 fabric also available in splash suits and coveralls.
- Hazmat styles include double-taped seams – seams sewn then hot-air taped inside and out.
- Large, expanded-view face shield of 40 mil PVC. Hazmat styles include additional 5 mil FEP overlay lens.
- Easy-to-reach 48” (122 cm) gas-tight PVC zipper, with double storm flap and hook-and-loop closure.
- Two covered one-way exhaust valves.
- Attached sock boots with boot flaps for added protection.
- Glove system includes field replaceable Butyl gloves. Hazmat styles include film liner glove.
- Roomy tapered sleeves and ergonomic garment design allow easy mobility.