Realistic Fire Growth:
- Fire growth and smoke conditions are based on fire research data provided by nationally recognized labs.
- Smoke output is tied to the size of the fire and the time since ignition.
- Once the fire is started, it will grow and extend to additional panels while producing realistic volumes of smoke.
- The system can also be controlled manually throughout the evolution with the industrial remote.
- The portable panel includes a weighted base with a refillable tank that holds 400 lbs of water to keep the panel stable and upright during your most intense training scenarios.
- The tank collapses for easy storage and transportation.
- The panel is outfitted with a carrying strap for portability or can be wall-mounted in your facility.
- Your training can consist of one or multiple ATTACK panels that connect wirelessly to create fire extension scenarios.
- Create a larger seat of fire, as well as scenarios where fire has extended into adjacent rooms or to the floor above.
- Wireless connectivity means you can create scenarios such as balloon-frame building fires where basement fires extend into the attic.
- Customize the fire conditions to meet your specific objectives.
- The set-up remote controls the class and difficulty of the fire. Smoke production, flame flare up and volume settings can also be controlled manually if desired.
- The remote provides an easy way to start and stop evolutions.
- The waterproof industrial remote is designed for use with gloved hands, and can be clipped to turnout gear or clothing for easy access.
Smoke Generation Integration:
- The ATTACK is available with a LION Etna Smoke Generator capable of producing over 4,000 cubic feet of smoke per minute.
- The Etna is available in a water and shock resistant case which also houses a GFCI power supply and a repeater station to extend the range of add-on panels and the industrial remote.
Hose Line Detection:
- The ATTACK panel is tough enough to handle any hose line in your training arsenal.
- The watertight panel’s integrated thermal sensors detect water application and the digital flames respond automatically.
- The system also features sound effects and available smoke generation that react dynamically to trainees’ actions, for a true-to-life experience.
- Steam Conversion Technology™ recreates the low visibility conditions present when water is first applied to an actual fire.
- The system can be set up or packed-up in less than five minutes, and can be easily transported or shipped to multiple training locations.