LION VersaPro™ Duel-Certified Rescue Wear
Part No: LIO-CUTM/PUTM
- PRODUCT FEATURES
- NFPA 1951(Technical Rescue)
- NFPA 1977(Wildland Firefighting)
- CUTTING-EDGE FABRIC: The Sigma fabric is made up of 45% Meta-Aramid, 32% Lenzing FR®, 17% Polyamide and 6% Para-Aramid, offering the best combination of flash/ thermal protection, durability, comfort, and appearance in a single-layer garment.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & BREATHABLE: Breathable (includes LION’s patented Ventilated Trim™) and engineered to provide maximum protection without weighing you down. Provides great range of motion and flexibility when maneuvering in tight spaces.
- MOISTURE-REPELLENT: Treated with a durable water-repellent finish that helps keep you dry and comfortable while working.
VERSAPRO GARMENT SPECS:
- Weight & Weave: 7 osy, Sigma Twill
- Fiber Content: 45% Meta-Aramid, 32% Lenzing FR, 17% Polyamide, 6% Para-Aramid
- Options: Custom Name & ID Lettering, Belt/Belt Loops, Suspenders
- Trim: 3M™ Scotchlite™ II Reflective Material Triple Trim (Lime/Yellow & Silver)
- Colors: Tan, Black (Navy, Blue, Yellow, Green, Red and Orange available with a 50 set order min.)
- Sizing: Numeric Sizes: 32”-60” Coats & 28”-58”Pants (Long sizes also available)